Add Website to Home Screen
iPhone or iPad:
- Launch Safari on your iPhone or iPad.
- Navigate to the site that you want to create a Home screen shortcut to.
- Tap the Share icon (the square with an arrow pointing out of it) at the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll down to the list of actions and tap Add to Home Screen.
- Your new “web app” will appear in the next available space on your device’s Home screen.
- Launch “Chrome” app.
- Open the website or web page you want to pin to your home screen.
- Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to home screen.
- You’ll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.