Four Reasons to Donate Online –
- No more remembering to write a check for your pledge or weekly donation
- Easily donate to Flowers, Food Pantry, Preserve Our Future Campaign, etc.
- When travel, illness or other circumstances prevent you from attending services, this program will allow your offerings to continue on a uninterrupted basis
- Consumes fewer resources than paper check processing
St. Thomas’ pays a fee for online donations. Please consider these fees when setting up your donation.
Checking/Savings Account (Recommended)
1% of donation plus $0.45 per transaction
Example: $50 donation: $50 – $0.50 – $0.45 = $49.05 paid to St. Thomas’
2.75% of donation plus $0.45 per transaction
Example: $50 donation: $50 – $1.38 – $0.45 = $48.17 paid to St. Thomas’
To reduce transaction fees, we kindly ask you to donate monthly, if possible.
Example: One Monthly Checking Account Donations of $40: $40 – $0.40 – $0.45 = $39.15
Example: Four Weekly Checking Account Donations of $10: $40 – $3.40 (four transaction fees) = $36.60
Giving online is easy and allows you to set up automatic recurring contributions and view your complete online giving history from anywhere you have access to the internet. Simply follows these easy steps:
- Click on the Donate to St. Thomas’ link below
- Click on the Create Profile button on the right, then
- Follow the onscreen instructions to create an online profile and to schedule your recurring contributions or one-time donation
Thank you for your support of St. Thomas’ Episcopal Church