Please click here for St. Thomas’ Summer schedule
Links to Worship Services:
Habits of Grace:
An invitation for you, from Presiding Bishop Curry
As we learn how to adjust our lives given the reality of the coronavirus and the request to do our part to slow its spread by practicing social distancing, I invite you to join me each week to take a moment to cultivate a ‘habit of grace.’ A new meditation will be posted on Mondays through May.
Click here for the meditations.
July 6 Meditation
Please remember that while the church building is closed, St. Thomas’ staff is hard at work, making sure cleaning, publications, pastoral care, classes, meetings and worship can continue virtually and through the mail. Our expenses continue, and your offerings are still needed! Please click here for additional information. We recognize that this is a financially challenging time for many. Let us know if your situation has changed or you need assistance.
General information: (from Episcopal Church Foundation)
- Diocese-by-diocese list of policy announcements in response to coronavirus outbreak.
- Latest updates on the coronavirus from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
- Rolling update feed from the World Health Organization (WHO) with the latest information and what’s happened so far.
- Advice from Episcopal Relief and Development detailing a faith-based response to epidemics.
- Recommendations for action aimed at politicians, community and business leaders with detailed charts and data by Tomas Pueyo.